Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Know What You DId Last Summer by Louis Duncan

I finished the last book i was reading, Killing Mr. Griffin, and since i like Louis Duncan i decided to read another book by her. I am only just beginning I Know What You Did Last Summer, but so far it is good and makes me want to keep reading. Like the other book by Louis Duncan, it is also about a group of teenagers who accidently kill a mysterious man. They are horrified and don't know what to do. Instead of reporting it to the police, they dump the man in a river and pledge to never tell anyone about what they have done for as long as they live. That is where I am at as of right now. What i like most about Louis Duncan's style of writing is that it is very suspenseful. I like this because it keeps me engaged in the book and makes me want to keep reading. My predictions for the rest of this book is that the secret of the accidental killing will somehow get out. The teenagers will then be faced with an even bigger problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment