Friday, January 15, 2010

Killing Mr. Griffin by Lois Duncan

I really like Lois Duncan. I have read many other books of hers. My favorite by her was I know What You Did Last Summer. Which is why i chose this book because Lois Duncan is very good with thriller and suspense books. I am a couple chapters away from the end of the book and I do not feel that this was one of her best books. I felt that it was not bad to read and somewhat entertaining, however, like many other mediocre mystery book, too predictable. The plot of the book is that Susan and a couple of her friends plot out a "practical joke" on their english teacher, Mr. Griffin. None of them meant to actually kill them and when they did they did not know what to do. They chose to try and keep everything a secret and not let anyone ever find out about what happened. I still have the last few chapters to read so i am not completely sure of what the overall turn out of the book will be, but up to this point i feel everything that has happened i could have easily predicted. I do like Lois Duncan's style of writing, especially in other books of her. After this book i plan to read another book by her because i really enjoy reading mystery/suspense books.

No comments:

Post a Comment